Aarrow i500 – 6.4 kW Mult-fuel burning insert stove
The Aarrow i500 is a multi-fuel insert stove which will burn both wood and solid fuel and has an output of 6.4kW. It is a cassette style stove in that it can be recessed into a wall at either hearth level or higher, and with its sleek contemporary design in a range of colour finishes it can be an elegant centrepiece for your room.
With the emphasis on cutting edge for the modern energy-conscious user, the Aarrow i500 has a heat convection system, easy-to-use controls and tertiary burn system to ensure that you get the most from your fuel. As well as this, there is an internal pre-heated airwash system to be sure that can clearly see that warm fire as well as feel it!
The Aarrow i Series of stoves is also available in the following:
- Aarrow i 400T – which has an output of 6.1kW and the dimensions are ( HxWxD) 705 x405 x 407mm
- Aarrow i 600 – which has an output of 7.5kW and dimensions of HxWxD 558 x 609 x 407mm
- Aarrow i 750 – which has an output of 8.9kW and dimensions of HxWxD 558 x 762 x 407mm
Give us a call at 069 65200 for more details.
- Burns wood or solid fuel
- Heat output of 6.4 kW
- Lifetime guarantee
- Pre-heated airwash system for sparkling clean glass
- Primary and secondary burn to improve efficiency
- Radiant and convected heat so cold air taken in at the bottom of the stove, and heated before being released through the top of the stove
- Flexi-fuel System
- Optional choice of door colours
- Stainless steel ash pan
- Internal flue fitting for ease of installation
- Top flue fitting of 127mm / 5″
Aarrow i500 Technical Details
|Type of Fuel||Solid fuel, Wood, wood briquettes|
|Log length dimensions||mm||350|
|Flue outlet diameter||mm||127|
|Dimensions||H x W x D (mm)||558 x 508 x 407|