The Tara is a medium sized solid fuel stove by Waterford Stanley, with a total output of 8 kW or 27,290 BTU's. It comes in a choice of colours to suit a wide variety of interiors. With simple, easy-to-use controls, the Tara stove combines durability and efficiency. A 10 kW boiler version is available for more details see here.
This stove has been approved to the European Standard EN 13240 for room heaters burning solid fuels.
Features of the Tara Stove
- Overnight burning capability
- Output of 8 kW
- 77.3% efficiency - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Suitable for burning wood, coal, anthracite and peat briquettes
- Easily removable boiler cleaning door
- Removable ash-pan, fire fence and front ash tray
- Top and rear flue exit
Available in these colours:
1. Black Enamel 2. Blue 3. Majolica Brown 4. Forest Green 5. Matt Black
View larger picture
|Total heat output kW/btu
||8 / 27,290
|Height x Width x Depth (mm)
||700 x 542 x 480
|Flue pipe connection
||Ø 6 inch
Need more information?
Please see our frequently asked questions and flues sections to help you with your choice. Details on how to calculate the size of the stove you need are on the appliances page.
Fuel for your stove
We supply a wide range of solid fuels, which you can burn in your stove including the choice of coal, smokeless, and wood fuels.