DRUMMER 15 - 1000 kW
With 25 years in production, this wood gasification boiler produced by Lopper has a strong reputation. It can burn firewood, chopped wood or low-grade wood waste.
This is available in a range of outputs from 15kW - 65kW (which burn logs 0.5m in length), 40 - 90kW which burns logs up to 1m in length, and 120 - 1000kW which burn logs up to 1.2m in length.
Features of the Drummer Wood Gasification Boiler
- Welded boiler body, in the charge well to Drummer 90 from 10mm, starting in Drummer 120 steel plates strong from 20mm.
- Ceramic cyclone combustion chamber and mortorised thermal difference adjustment and Lambda burn regulation.
- Impact resistant one honeycomb rust.
- Return rise processor for the control of a three-way engine mixer as well as the boiler and the memory load pump.
- Provided, multi-level induced draught blower with switching program for the heating up and the refilling phase.
- Lining from aluminum serrated sheet.
- Bevel fill with retainer and gas-filled supports.
- Front ash doors and alternatively cleaning on the right or left boiler side.
- Heat exchanger for the thermal expiration operational sequence (Drummer 120 to 1000 without heat exchangers).
- Maintenance and cleaning set.
- 10 years warranty on the boiler body.
Please note that the installation of a buffer tank is recommended as part of the system. For details about buffer tanks, please see our buffer tank section.
Contact us for a brochure.
Technical Specifications : Drummer 25*
||23 - 36 kW
|Width x Depth (mm)
|| 830 x 1270
|Flue pipe connection
||Ø 200 mm
* Specifications for Drummer 25 model given. Other models available on request.
Need more information?
Please see our frequently asked questions and flues sections to help you with your choice. Details on how to calculate the size stove you need are on the appliances page.
Fuel for your boiler
We supply hardwood which can be used for your boiler, for more details please see our wood fuels section.