ANNARITA 698tp and 698tpsa
The Annarita is a pellet stove with a boiler. It has a heat output of 23 kW, with 17.5kW to heat water and radiators and 5.5kW to heat the room in which it is located. The stove is made from steel with ceramic tiles providing an elegant decoration.
This stove comes in two forms: - both stoves have a boiler,
- the 698TP stove can be used to heat your radiators as well as the room in which it is situated.
- The 698TPSA model comes with an additional heat exchanger - the advantage of this is that this can seperately heat your domestic water, which could eliminate your need for a 'hot water cylinder'.
It has been tested to the European Standard for pellet stoves, and previously was an approved product under the Greener Homes Scheme. We have received training from Lincar on the installation of this appliance.
Features of the Annarita 698
- 3 - 23 kW heat output
- 5.5kW heat to the room it's situated in and 17.5kW to water
- Modern in design
- 46 kg capacity fuel storage
- Highly efficient
- Choice of two models, with or without heat exchanger
Choice of tiles
Download Technical Sheet (in Italian) :
Technical Specifications :
||3 - 23 kW
|Height x Width x Depth (mm)
||1420 x 600 x 650
|Efficiency rating (overall)
||> 80 %
|Flue pipe connection
||Ø 80 mm
Need more information?
Please see our frequently asked questions and flues sections to help you with your choice. Details on how to calculate the size stove you need are on the appliances page.
Fuel for your stove
We deliver bagged wood pellets nationwide which you can burn in your stove.